Published: February 27, 2020, 8:06 am, Updated: February 27, 2020, 7:22 pm By Kristen Rogers, CNN Click2Houston https://www.click2houston.com/news/national/2020/02/27/moodiness-or-more-how-to-tell-if-your-kids-suffering-from-a-mental-disorder/
Children’s lives may not be as hard as adults’ lives, but sometimes their moodiness and sadness are more than just a phase.
Around one in six US youth ages 6 to 17 has a mental, behavioral or developmental disorder such as anxiety, depression or attention-deficit/hyperactive disorder, according to a 2019 report in the journal JAMA Pediatrics.
The number of youth struggling with mental disorders such as Read More
- New book provides inside look at iconic S.C. mental hospital
- Groundbreaking study on mental health reveals SECOND type of schizophrenia
- Young Workers Seek Mental Health Accommodations, Employers Try to Keep Up
- Berkeley Rep’s bill would require mental health and wellness education in S.C. schools
- Brain-wave pattern can identify people likely to respond to antidepressant, study finds