COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) – Next week, teachers will be rallying at the State House to push for changes in the classroom.
Steve Nuzum is a high school teacher at the Richland School District Two. He’ll join fellow teachers in advocating for better pay, smaller class sizes and for more mental health counselors in South Carolina schools.Read More
- Suicide rate in SC prisons hits record high as mental health problems grow
- NAMI Celebrates Extraordinary Record Of Growth & Announces New Leadership
- CBT For Psychosis: Approaches Families Can Use
- ‘No wonder nobody seeks help’: Is SC lacking mental health care options for children?
- He was thinking about killing himself. Now happy to be alive, SC student has a message