By Michael Schlossberg | Dec. 17, 2018
When I first told the world I suffered from a major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, I miscalculated. I was angry at the time, and I didn’t realize it would actually have a positive impact on me and the people I represent.
I’m a full-time elected official. I have the great privilege of serving as a Pennsylvania State Representative for the people of the 132nd Legislative District, representing parts of Allentown and South Read More
- Training The Community To Recognize And Respond To Crises
- After SC sees substantial increase in suicide, state releases new plan to combat deaths
- SC lawmakers look to change mental health law after 2 patients die during transport
- Why ultrasound imaging may be the future of neurological treatments
- Greenville County Schools adds mental health counselors to every school