Former South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst opens up about mental health struggles; reveals he attempted suicideJune 6, 2020
May 21, 2020
By Adam Spencer
Saturday Down South
May is mental health month, and to honor that, the ESPN Daily podcast had former South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst join host Mina Kimes on Wednesday’s episode.
Hurst is preparing for his third season in the NFL and is now a member of the Atlanta Falcons, but he almost didn’t make it to this point.
During the podcast, Hurst discussed his own struggles with mental health.more » Read More
- New toll-free number provides hope for South Carolinians
- Google Partners With NAMI To Create An Anxiety-Disorder Self-Assessment
- The Evolution of the Mental Health Movement
- The coronavirus is creating a mental health crisis, but local help is available
- Isolation, anxiety: SC crisis hotlines see spike of calls since coronavirus pandemic